Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Like all Casseroles, this is just a combination and stuff that I put together and my kids loved it, especially my son Gavin, so I named it for him.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans ranch style beans (with juice)
- 1 (8 ounce) bag plain Doritos (plain or cheese)
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can rotel (your choice on how spicey)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- salt and pepper
- Brown the beef and onions together. Place can of beans in casserole first ( I use a glass baking dish). Put 1/2 Doritos on top of beans. Next layer the meat and onions. Cut up the Velvetta on top of the meat and onions. Add the rest of the Doritos.
- Mix the rotel and chicken soup and put on top- season with the salt and pepper. Cover with foil (tent-like). Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes until the cheese is melted.
I was a bit leery to try this recipe as I am a picky eater as are my kids, but I made this and they (and I) LOVED it, as did my husband. Even the 2 yr. old ate some off of my plate! Great recipe, thanks for sharing!