Recipe by longhornmel
Quick and good, just the way I like it!
Top Review by RandomRamblings
Delicious!! I purchased everything to make this casserole, but somehow the tortilla chips managed to magically get a rip and my chip loving family had to help them from a near certain staleness death.
To compensate I added 2 cans of whole kernel corn. This was great! Tasted like chili that had cooked for hours upon hours, with only 30 mins in the oven. Will most def make this again!! With the corn!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- crushed tortilla chips