This easy spicy Mexican dinner is layered with tomatoes cheese and corn chips for a guaranteed family favourite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cook ground beef, stirring occasionally until brown.
- 3Drain off fat.
- 4Stir in rice, soup, chilies, and taco seasoning mix.
- 5Spoon into 12 x 8-inch baking pan.
- 6Top with tomatoes cheese and corn chips.
- 7Bake for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Casserole Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.3
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 90.9 mg
- Sodium 957.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 26.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: