- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups cooked long-grain rice
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, drained
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup crushed corn chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook ground beef, stirring occasionally until brown.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in rice, soup, chilies, and taco seasoning mix.
- Spoon into 12 x 8-inch baking pan.
- Top with tomatoes cheese and corn chips.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.