Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This easy spicy Mexican dinner is layered with tomatoes cheese and corn chips for a guaranteed family favourite.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook ground beef, stirring occasionally until brown.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in rice, soup, chilies, and taco seasoning mix.
- Spoon into 12 x 8-inch baking pan.
- Top with tomatoes cheese and corn chips.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
Tasty easy family dish with the right amount of spice for my family. I used salt reduced taco seasoning. Thanks for sharing.
Yum! Pretty tasty! The only changes I made was to put in a can of diced tomatoes and a can of tomato sauce, instead of the tomatoes and soup. :)
Good and easy casserole. Next time I think I'll buy hot taco seasoning and hot green chilies (rather than the mild ones that I used). Thanks for sharing!