- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 (32 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 (10 inch) package flour tortillas
- 2 (10 ounce) cans rotel
- 2 (8 ounce) packagesof shredded Mexican blend cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger and onion in a LARGE skillet.
- Crain grease.
- Add soup, Rotel and half of cheese.
- Cook until bubbly.
- Spray 8x11 casserole pan on entire bottom and sides.
- Line bottom of pan with tortilla shells until bottom of pan is covered.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Cover with tortillas, then top with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake in oven at 350°F until cheese is good and melted.
- You can make this dish as hot as you like with hot Rotel, or hot cheese, or if your mouth can handle it, both.