Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a full meal that you can make as spiced as you like. This recipe uses chicken instead of beef but you could substitute whatever you have on hand.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 10 ounces Rotel Tomatoes, your choice of heat
- 4 ounces mexican cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 ounces baked corn tortilla chips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- Drain tomatoes.
- Cook and dice chicken breasts.
- crush Tortilla chips until there is one cup crushed.
- preheat oven to 375.
- coat 9X13 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix diced chicken with next 5 ingredients.
- Pour into pan, top with chips.
- Sprinkle with chili powder on top.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.