Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a full meal that you can make as spiced as you like. This recipe uses chicken instead of beef but you could substitute whatever you have on hand.
- Drain tomatoes.
- Cook and dice chicken breasts.
- crush Tortilla chips until there is one cup crushed.
- preheat oven to 375.
- coat 9X13 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix diced chicken with next 5 ingredients.
- Pour into pan, top with chips.
- Sprinkle with chili powder on top.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.