Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a simple recipe that everyone that has tried really liked.
- 2 cups cooked rice (white or brown doesn't matter)
- 1 cup mild salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn (drained and rinsed)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 -2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (depends on how much cheese you like)
- 1 package monterey jack cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 can black olives, sliced (optional)
- Preheated oven to 350.
- cook rice as directed on package.
- Mix all ingredients together except for Monterrey jack cheese and olives.
- put ingredients in a greased casserole dish.
- top with Monterrey jack cheese and olives.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes.