This is a recipe I made up and my kids love it!
Make and share this Mexican Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Brown hamburger meat with onion and taco seasoning.
- Mix mushroom soup and enchilada sauce together in a bowl.
- Cut tortillas into triangles.
- In a 9x12 pan put a layer of tortillas.
- Then a layer of Hamburger mixture.
- Then a layer of Soup mixture.
- Then a layer of chiles.
- Then a layer of cheese.
- Then repeat again.
- The last layer should be tortillas.
- Then spread taco sauce on.
- Then top with cheese.
- Bake in a 375°F oven uncovered until bubbly.