Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Great casserole that my mother used to make all the time. I had kind of forgotten about it, until I was looking through old recipe cards my mother handed down to me, and decided I needed to share with all of you.
- 12 ounces Doritos, crumbled up
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce
- 4 ounces jalapenos, drained and chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef with onion and bell pepper. Drain Grease.
- In a large mixing bowl mix doritos, soups, enchilada sauce, jalepenos, milk and ground beef mixture.
- Place mixture into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Cover mixture with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees 30-40 minutes until cheese starts to brown and casserole is bubbly.
- I serve with sour cream and salsa.
My family loved this! I try a lot of new recipes and they never say much, but they really loved this casserole! Very easy to make! Family is already asking me to make it again!