Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
This is a great potluck dish.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (5 7/8 ounce) package taco shells, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded taco cheese
- shredded lettuce
- diced tomatoes
- diced green pepper
- sliced black olives
- Brown ground beef, drain off fat.
- Mix taco seasoning as directed on package add to meat.
- Spray 9x13x2 baking dish with non stick spray and layer as follows.
- Sprinkle handful of taco shells on bottom of dish, spoon in 1/4 of meat.
- Sprinkle handful of cheese on meat.
- Bake in a 350F oven for 15 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, green pepper, and olives.
- Garnish with salsa, sour cream, or guacamole.
What a fantastically simple recipe..I didn't feel like cooking, had a chunk of ground beef and wanted something simple yet with a spicy flair..this really did the trick and it tasted good too!
This recipe was a little blan for our taste.