- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (5 ounce) candiced chilies
- 1 (15 ounce) jar picante sauce
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (16 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 4 cups cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 9x13 pan, cover bottom with chips.
- In a skillet, cook beef and chilies. Drain and add picante sauce.
- In microwave, heat soup and canned milk. Stir until creamy.
- Pour meat on chips and then add soup then cheese. Keep layering.
- Cook at 375 for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.