Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great all in one meal.
- 1⁄3 cup picante sauce
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (4 ounce) taco seasoning, pkg
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 2 1⁄2 cups chips, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add taco seasoning and 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce.
- Mix remaining tomato sauce in refried beans.
- Layer as follows in casserole dish: Chips, ground beef, and then beans.
- Bake at 375°F for 25 minutes.
- Top with cheese and chips.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes.