Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great comfort food and sure to please everyone. My kids love this and it's very easy to make.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 cups of shredded kraft mexican cheese
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) bag Doritos
- Brown hamburger, rinse and drain.
- Add soups, milk, and enchilada sauce and heat until bubbly.
- In a 9/13 pan spread doritos and then add hamburger mixture.
- Top with cheese and heat in 350' oven until cheese is melted.