Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Old family favorite and easy to put together. Also easy to double or half depending on how many you need to feed.
- tortilla chips
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 medium onion
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- sour cream
- shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Brown hamburger and onion. Drain.
- Spread tortilla chips on the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Add refried beans to the hamburger; mix well.
- Spoon meat mixture over tortilla chips.
- Spread cream of mushroom soup and then cheese soup over meat mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa, shredded cheese, and guacamole as desired.