Recipe by Sharon the Rocket
My sister-in-law brings this to our summer family vacation every year and it is devoured!! Perfect for lunch and dinner!
- 3 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 20 flour tortillas
- 3 (1 ounce) packets taco seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 2 (16 ounce) jars salsa (hot or mild)
- 1 (16 ounce) packagegrated monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350.
- Saute hamburger and onion in pan. Season with garlic powder, seasoned salt, pepper, and Worcesterhsire sauce. When meat is cooked, drain off fat, then mix in taco seasoning.
- Pour thin layer of enchilada sauce in bottom of 9x13 baking pan. Cover with one layer of tortillas.
- In a bowl, mix small amount of enchilada sauce with refried beans (to make smooth). Spread layer of refried beans mixture on top of tortillas.
- Add layer of hamburger mixture, then salsa, then grated cheese.
- Start all over again with another layer of torillas. End with tortillas and cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.