Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe came from my Husbands Aunt. She gave this recipe to us as part of our wedding present. We have fixed this for our kids (who are extremely picky) and they love it. Sometimes we make it as a dip and dip Doritos in it.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground deer meat (browned and drained) or 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger meat (browned and drained)
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce
- 1 (4 cup) bag cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (24 ounce) bag nacho cheese flavor Doritos
- Brown Deer Burger or Hamburger, drain.
- Return burger to skillet and add all soups and Picante Sauce, heat thoroughly.
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish layer Doritos on the bottom, the meat mixture, then cheese, repeat until dish is filled up.
- Top with cheese and bake for 15 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- NOTE: If using as dip, combine all ingredients except Doritos, and cook thoroughly and use as Dip. Goes over VERY well at parties!