Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Excellent Mexican casserole. Makes you feel like you're Spanish. Ole!
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole tomatoes, chopped and un-drained
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (6 -8 ounce) package Mexican cornbread mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a 2-quart baking dish, set aside. Brown beef in large skillet, drain.
- Stir in taco mix, tomatoes, and corn.
- Bring to a boil.
- Pour in baking dish.
- Prepare cornbread batter according to package directions, pour over ground beef mixture.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.