Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great recipe. My kids love it.
- 2 lbs ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 (12 1/2 ounce) packets taco seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 6 flour tortillas
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet cook and drain the ground beef.
- Add the 2 packets of taco seasoning and water, let cook for a few minutes. Add corn, black beans, and tomatoes, mix and let it heat through.
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish, put just enough of the mixture on the bottom of the baking dish to cover. Put 2 tortillas down to cover the bottom. put a layer of the beef mixture down and a thin layer of cheese. continue layers until the top is the beef mixture then cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly.