Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great recipe. My kids love it.
Make and share this Mexican Cassarole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet cook and drain the ground beef.
- Add the 2 packets of taco seasoning and water, let cook for a few minutes. Add corn, black beans, and tomatoes, mix and let it heat through.
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish, put just enough of the mixture on the bottom of the baking dish to cover. Put 2 tortillas down to cover the bottom. put a layer of the beef mixture down and a thin layer of cheese. continue layers until the top is the beef mixture then cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly.