Recipe by Chef Otaktay
I learned this from my ex gf Erika Garcia shes a Mayan/Mexican who showed me how to make this
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup bulgur (or 1 cup cooked rice)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 egg white
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté onion & chili powder for 1 minute over medium heat. Add bulgur. Cook 1
- minute more. Add water. Remove from heat. (Substitute cooked rice instead
- of bulgur.) Mix with remaining ingredients & form into 8 patties. Grill or barbecue.
- about 8 minutes per side. Top with low-fat yogurt or sour cream, salsa, shredded
- lettuce, sliced tomatoes or cucumbers, chopped green or.
- red pepper, and chopped green onion.