Recipe by GrillKing
This is a very easy and tasty Mexican Recipe I came up with. This is a great way to use leftover Spanish Rice!
- 2 cups cooked spanish rice
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 4 ounces taco sauce
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped roma tomato
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray with Pam 8 X 8 baking dish.
- Spread Refried Beans on bottom of dish.
- Spread Spanish Rice on top of beans.
- Top with 4 oz of Taco Sauce (I used Ole El Paso Medium).
- Beat 5 eggs and pour over mixture.
- Top with chopped onions.
- Top with chopped tomatoes.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees (I used convection baking).
- Remove from oven and cover with aluminum foil.
- Place back in over and cook for 25 more minutes, or until knife comes out clean from center of dish.