This is a very easy and tasty Mexican Recipe I came up with. This is a great way to use leftover Spanish Rice!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray with Pam 8 X 8 baking dish.
- 2Spread Refried Beans on bottom of dish.
- 3Spread Spanish Rice on top of beans.
- 4Top with 4 oz of Taco Sauce (I used Ole El Paso Medium).
- 5Beat 5 eggs and pour over mixture.
- 6Top with chopped onions.
- 7Top with chopped tomatoes.
- 8Top with shredded cheese.
- 9Salt and pepper to taste.
- 10Bake uncovered at 350 degrees (I used convection baking).
- 11Remove from oven and cover with aluminum foil.
- 12Place back in over and cook for 25 more minutes, or until knife comes out clean from center of dish.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.2
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 273.4 mg
- Sodium 615.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked spanish rice