1/1 Photo of Mexican Breakfast Casserole
Found on the back of the Au Gratin Potatoes box.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425F and spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2Arrange tortilla pieces evenly in the bottom of the pan; set aside.
- 3Add the boiling water to the cheese sauce in the au gratin mix; mix well.
- 4Add potato slices, onion, jalapeno pepper and cooked chorizo to the liquid.
- 5Add eggs and stir thoroughly.
- 6Pour over the tortilla pieces and spread evenly.
- 7Loosely cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- 8Remove foil and bake an additional five minutes.
- 9Remove from oven and let sit for ten minutes before serving.
- 10Serve with salsa or pico de gallo.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 540.2
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 252.6 mg
- Sodium 1537.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 27.9 g