Recipe by Michellenky
This is a hit with everyone that I have served it too. The heat hits you a few minutes after you eat it!
Top Review by Bella Rachelle
Wow Michelle this was great. Looks like we have a few things in common, we like Mark's Feed Store's tater salad, mexican food and we both live in Louisville. Well this recipe is a keeper, have a great day :-)
- 1 lb bulk sausage (hot and spicy preferred)
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10 ounces sour cream
- 1 loaf crusty bread, wide bread that can be hollowed out to make a bowl (Italian or French bread works best)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- take bread and hollow out to make a bowl ~ reserve removed pieces for dipping.
- cook & brown sausage till done and drain off excess grease.
- combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined
- place combined ingredients into bread
- spray bread, dip, and crumbs with cooking spray and sprinkle lightly with red pepper
- bake in oven for 20 minutes (or until bread is golden brown)
- serve immediately.