Recipe by Donna Luckadoo
Rich and Spicy dish made with Boneless chicken breasts, rice, cheese, tomatoes, this is a great dish for Parties, or a Make Ahead the Night before Dish, for those people that must do dinner in a hurry!
- 3 large boneless chicken breasts
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 cup chunky salsa (Med. or Mild flavored)
- 1 (10 ounce) canro-tel diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) boxuncooked long grain rice
- 1 cup shredded kraft Mexican blend cheese
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place chicken breasts in a 9x13 glass baking dish that has been spray with a nonstick spray.
- If using large chicken breasts I Bake the Chicken for 15 to 20 minutes turning once, before adding the other ingredients, or you can slice the Chicken breasts in half diagonally and not need to pre-cook them.
- Cover Chicken breast with the diced onions.
- Next mix Soup, Salsa, tomato sauce, Ro-Tel tomatoes, corn, & Rice and pour over the Onions.
- Next sprinkle with the Cheese and then the Bread crumbs & bake for 1 hour or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with Sour Cream, Nacho Chips, Jalepeno slices or Guacamole (on the side), or your favorite Bread.