My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 inch) pizza crusts (homemade or purchased)
- 1/2 cup salsa (homemade or good-quality purchased)
- 2 cups grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 cup corn kernel (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1Preheat oven to 450°; place crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet.
- 2Spread crust with salsa to ½ inch from the edge.
- 3Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese; distribute beans, cilantro, corn, bell pepper, and olives evenly; sprinkle with salt/pepper to taste.
- 4Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 5Bake about 10 minutes, until crust is crisp and topping is bubbly.
- 6Transfer to a cutting board and cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Black Bean and Corn Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.4
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 50.2 mg
- Sodium 875.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 19.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: