Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Children love this meal. Its a hearty soup with just enough kick to it. Serve it with a healthy salad and some jello jigglers for the kids.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (16 ounce) jarsof favorite chunky salsa
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 (7 ounce) can kernel corn, undrained
- shredded cheddar cheese
- crushed tortilla chips
- sour cream
- chopped green onion
- - In a large pot over medium heat cook ground beef until browned and crumbly.
- - Add salsa, broth and corn. Cook until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer just until heated through.
- - Top the soup with all or some of your favorite toppings and enjoy.