Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Simple and no fuss Mexican dinner for the family.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 medium tomatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 -10 ounces processed cheese, cubed
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- tortilla chips (Enough to cover the bottom of a casserole dish)
- In a medium skillet, saute beef, onion and tomato.
- In a saucepan, combine soup, cheese, chiles, and milk, and heat until cheese melts.
- Layer the tortilla chips in the bottom of a greased casserole dish,.
- Add meat mixture.
- Top with melted cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.