Recipe by SJG3483
Warm yourself up with this stew. Adjust the chili powder and taco seasoning to suit your taste.
Top Review by Chef Weezy
Very tasty. I used about half a pkg. of taco seasoning and it was just right for us. My 9 yr. old daughter and I also mixed shredded cheddar and sour cream to our servings. Yummy. My daughter asked to have this for her school lunch the next day.<br/>I cooked this for 2 hours on high and 3 hours on low. Worked out fine.
- 907.18 g beef stew meat
- 793.78 g can tomatoes with juice
- 236.59 ml frozen small whole onions
- 4.92 ml chili powder (optional)
- 35.43 g packet taco seasoning mix
- 425.24 g can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 311.84 g canwhole mexicorn whole kernel corn, drained