Recipe by SJG3483
Warm yourself up with this stew. Adjust the chili powder and taco seasoning to suit your taste.
Top Review by Chef Weezy
Very tasty. I used about half a pkg. of taco seasoning and it was just right for us. My 9 yr. old daughter and I also mixed shredded cheddar and sour cream to our servings. Yummy. My daughter asked to have this for her school lunch the next day.<br/>I cooked this for 2 hours on high and 3 hours on low. Worked out fine.
- 2 lbs beef stew meat
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes with juice
- 1 cup frozen small whole onions
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) canwhole mexicorn whole kernel corn, drained