- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 2 fresh garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled & cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- shredded cheddar cheese (for topping)
- sour cream (for topping)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beef, onion and garlic in skillet until browned. Pour off excess fat.
- Add the soups, water, chilli powder, and potatoes.
- Heat to a boil, then cover and cook for about 15 min, until potatoes are tender.
- Add corn & heat for a few more minute.
- Top with cheese & sour cream.