1/1 Photo of Mexican Beef Stew (Campbells)
One of my favorite Campbell's soup recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 2 fresh garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled & cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- shredded cheddar cheese (for topping)
- sour cream (for topping)
- 1Cook beef, onion and garlic in skillet until browned. Pour off excess fat.
- 2Add the soups, water, chilli powder, and potatoes.
- 3Heat to a boil, then cover and cook for about 15 min, until potatoes are tender.
- 4Add corn & heat for a few more minute.
- 5Top with cheese & sour cream.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Beef Stew (Campbells)
Serving Size: 1 (461 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.2
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 740.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 27.2 g