A great one dish meal that is fast and easy to prepare. Great for a quick supper or a campfire meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef with chopped onion in a large skillet.
- 2Add beans, rice, water and salsa.
- 3Cover and let simmer over medium low heat for 20 minute until heated through.
- 4Top with cheese and let cheese melt.
- 5Top with sour cream if desired and serve with tortilla chips or corn chips.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Beef Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.4
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 47.6 mg
- Sodium 695.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 17.8 g