Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Super Food Ideas Magazine - all the family love it!
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 500 g minced beef
- 425 g chopped tomatoes
- 420 g kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 420 g corn kernels, drained
- 140 g tomato paste
- 1 (35 g) packet burrito seasoning mix
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 avocado, diced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- Heat oil in large saucepan. Saute onion until tender. Add beef. Brown well.
- Stir in tomatoes, beans, corn and paste. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add seasoning mix and simmer for further 2 minutes to thicken slightly.
- Spray a 20cm pie dish with oil and lay torillas over base and sides of dish, overlapping each one to form a shell.
- Bake in a moderate oven (180c) for 10-15 minutes or until golden and firm.
- Spoon mince mixture into shell. Top with cheese and return to oven for 5 minutes to melt cheese. Top with sour cream, avocado, tomato and spring onion and serve.