- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 onion
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 3 cups tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet, until crumbly.
- Add chopped onion, taco seasoning, water, tomato sauce, and pinto beans.
- Cook until thickened.
- In casserole dish layer meat mixture, shredded cheese and chips.
- Top with extra cheese.
- Heat in oven for 15 minutes at 350°F.