1 hr 5 mins
I've made this casserole and it has been a great turn out in my household.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a medium skillet, saute meat, onion and tomato.
- 3In a saucepan, combine soup, cheese, chilies and milk. Heat until cheese melts.
- 4Layer tortilla triangles in bottom of greased casserole dish. Add meat mixture. Top with melted cheese mixture.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Beef Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (554 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1195.6
- Calories from Fat 617
- Total Fat 68.6 g
- Saturated Fat 23.2 g
- Cholesterol 138.3 mg
- Sodium 2635.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 49.2 g