Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I've made this casserole and it has been a great turn out in my household.
Make and share this Mexican Beef Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 -10 ounces processed cheese, cubed
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 lb tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium skillet, saute meat, onion and tomato.
- In a saucepan, combine soup, cheese, chilies and milk. Heat until cheese melts.
- Layer tortilla triangles in bottom of greased casserole dish. Add meat mixture. Top with melted cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
What an excellent recipe,have made this and it is delicious.