Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I've made this casserole and it has been a great turn out in my household.
Make and share this Mexican Beef Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium skillet, saute meat, onion and tomato.
- In a saucepan, combine soup, cheese, chilies and milk. Heat until cheese melts.
- Layer tortilla triangles in bottom of greased casserole dish. Add meat mixture. Top with melted cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
What an excellent recipe,have made this and it is delicious.