Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Summertime is a great time to grill burgers for family and friends at picnics. Here are some lip smackin' burger recipes that you can try for yourself. Pair them with some homemade or store-bought salads and dinner is ready!
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies
- 1⁄4 cup finely minced onion
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup finely crushed corn chips
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed (10 inches)
- chopped tomato
- chopped ripe olives
- shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded lettuce
- sour cream
- In a bowl, combine first 6 ingredients.
- Add chips and beef; mix well. shape into eight patties.
- Place on grill until no longer pink.
- Wrap burgers and desired toppings in tortillas.