Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Love these burgers done on a grill. I warm my tortillas on the hot grill to give them extra flavor!
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies
- 1⁄4 cup finely minced onion
- 1⁄3 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 cup finely crushed corn chips
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 8 10-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- chopped tomato
- chopped ripe olives
- shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded lettuce
- sour cream
- In a bowl, comine the first seven ingredients.
- dd crushed chips and beef, mix well.
- Pan fry, grill or broil until no longer pink.
- Wrap burgers and desired toppings in tortillas.
To Yooper: These burgers are really tasty. They're a nice change from "plain ole burgers" on a bun. Bet they'd be neat made into small meatballs and served with a good green chili for dippin, and flour tort triangles on the side. Thanks for sharing. Sincerely, Laudee
I made half a recipe but made three burgers. Loved them cooked on the KJ. Served with Recipe #8739 and Recipe #95057.
Delicious! I love doctoring up burgers and this recipe satisfies the grilled burger & Mexican cuisine cravings at the same time!