This is an amazing authentic mexican recipe past down 3 generations
Make and share this Mexican Bean Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1.) In a medium pot put 1/2 lb of pinto beans along with water and boil on high for 4 hours or untill soft adding more water as needed.
- 2.)Mean While slice bacon into small peices, cube winners and canadian bacon into small cubes. (Do so ones beans are almost cooked) Slice vegtables small(tomatoe,Jalapeno,onion and cilantro ) and set aside.
- 3.) In a large pan fry bacon untill medium brown and put bacon and bacon fat along with boiling beans.Now reduce pot to low.
- 4.) On same pan where bacon was sauted add winners and canadian bacon. Fry untill brown.
- 5.) Now add winners and canadian bacon to pot along with vegtables and seasoning and put heat on high for five minutes.