Prep 4 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A hearty and easy side dish perfect for barbecues or dinner parties. Chill time required.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 green bell pepper, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn kernels
- 1 red onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon chipotle hot sauce
- In large bowl, combine black beans, kidney beans, cannelli beans, peppers, frozen corn and red onion. Toss to combine.
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, lime juice, lemon juice, sugar, salt, cilantro, cumin, and black pepper. Season with hot sauce and chili powder.
- Add dressing to beans and mix well to combine. Transfer to an airtight container and chill 4 hours or overnight to marinate. Serve cold.