Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a large salad with lots of fresh flavors. I made it for a family potluck and everyone loved it.
- 1 (19 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (19 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (19 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (19 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) can corn kernels
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- In large bowl, add beans, peppers, onion, corn and cilantro.
- Whisk together all remaining ingredients and pour over bean mixture.
- Place in refrigeration and let rest for a few hours to blend the flavors.