Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Prep time includes chilling time
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn kernels
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- In a large bowl, combine beans, bell peppers, frozen corn, and red onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, lime juice, lemon juice, sugar, salt, garlic, cilantro, cumin, and black pepper.
- Season to taste with hot sauce and chili powder.
- Pour olive oil dressing over vegetables; mix well.
- Chill thoroughly, and serve cold.
Wonderful recipe the whole family enjoyed it. I will make this often this summer~ nice and refreshing taste :) Thank you for posting! :)
I found this on allrecipes.com too and loved it! I made it without the sugar and salt, and cut the oil back to a 1/4 cup and still thought it was excellent!!
Fantastic! This is just what the high protein, low fat diet needed. I cut the olive oil in half and used 2 T of Splenda. This will be my go to pot luck for summer barbeques. Getting Married in September and our Rehersal Dinner will be a Pig Roast...this Salad WILL be on the menu. Thanks!