Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A good friend of mine that I go to church with gave me this recipe. A great pot luck pleaser.
Make and share this Mexican Bean Pot recipe from Food.com.
- Brown beef and add onion.
- Cut tamales into bite size pieces.
- Add tamales, drained corn or hominy, chili beans, kidney beans, pinto beans, garlic powder, and tomato sauce.
- Put everything into a crockpot and mix gently.
- Cook on low 7-8 hours.
- Stir gently from bottom one or two times.
- Can increase the amount by adding more tamales, beans, or tomato sauce.
- Freezes well if you have left overs.