- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can tamale, remove wrappers
- 1 can corn or 1 can hominy, drained
- 1 can chili bean, not rinsed
- 1 can kidney bean, not rinsed
- 1 can pinto beans or 1 can pork and beans, not rinsed
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef and add onion.
- Cut tamales into bite size pieces.
- Add tamales, drained corn or hominy, chili beans, kidney beans, pinto beans, garlic powder, and tomato sauce.
- Put everything into a crockpot and mix gently.
- Cook on low 7-8 hours.
- Stir gently from bottom one or two times.
- Can increase the amount by adding more tamales, beans, or tomato sauce.
- Freezes well if you have left overs.