Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
No canned beans in this recipe. Lightly seasoned for the kids, so add extra spices if making for adults.
- 2 cups dried beans, cooked
- 2 tablespoons milk
- hot sauce (if you like)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onions, finely diced or 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Soak beans overnight, drain.
- Simmer until beans are soft (2 hours), drain.
- Mash the beans with a fork.
- Mix the milk, spices and beans.
- Add hot sauce if you like it.
- Serve on vegetables sticks, low-salt crackers or low-salt tortilla chips.