Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
From MIcentral.com. I love beans and Tex-Mex...what a combo!
- 3 slices bacon, diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 32 ounces pork and beans in tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons green chili peppers, chopped
- tortilla chips, crushed
- In a 10-inch skillet over medium heat, cook bacon, onion, green pepper and garlic until bacon is crisp and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in beans, salsa and chili.
- Pour into a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Stir and sprinkle with tortilla chips before serving.
Really good. My very fussy eaters gobbled it up, in fact, they took 3 helpings! :)