Recipe by Miss Annie
Serve this at your next fiesta. Top with vanilla ice cream. Wonderful!
Top Review by Tebo
An easy and tasty dessert. The cream cheese went well with the bananas ( I didn't think it would!) I just added more cinnamon. Served with ice cream and chocolate sauce and everyone was a "happy camper." Thank you Miss Annie.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup rum
- 3 teaspoons half-and-half
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 medium bananas
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cream cheese, sugar, rum, half-and-half, and cinnamon in blender.
- Cover and blend on high speed until smooth, 30 seconds.
- Slice half the bananas into ungreased 1-quart casserole.
- Dot with butter.
- Spread with half the cheese mixture.
- Slice the remaining bananas into casserole; spread with remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake uncovered in 325ºF oven until hot and bubbly, about 20-25 minutes.