Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Serve this at your next fiesta. Top with vanilla ice cream. Wonderful!
Make and share this Mexican Banana Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Place cream cheese, sugar, rum, half-and-half, and cinnamon in blender.
- Cover and blend on high speed until smooth, 30 seconds.
- Slice half the bananas into ungreased 1-quart casserole.
- Dot with butter.
- Spread with half the cheese mixture.
- Slice the remaining bananas into casserole; spread with remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake uncovered in 325ºF oven until hot and bubbly, about 20-25 minutes.
An easy and tasty dessert. The cream cheese went well with the bananas ( I didn't think it would!) I just added more cinnamon. Served with ice cream and chocolate sauce and everyone was a "happy camper." Thank you Miss Annie.
So easy to make and SO delicious! Definitely made our cinco de mayo :)
Served with choice of vanilla or chocolate ice cream, had chocolate myself. Delicious! I served it to eight people, and they got decent, petite servings.