Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Serve this at your next fiesta. Top with vanilla ice cream. Wonderful!
Make and share this Mexican Banana Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Place cream cheese, sugar, rum, half-and-half, and cinnamon in blender.
- Cover and blend on high speed until smooth, 30 seconds.
- Slice half the bananas into ungreased 1-quart casserole.
- Dot with butter.
- Spread with half the cheese mixture.
- Slice the remaining bananas into casserole; spread with remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake uncovered in 325ºF oven until hot and bubbly, about 20-25 minutes.