Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Serve this at your next fiesta. Top with vanilla ice cream. Wonderful!
Make and share this Mexican Banana Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Place cream cheese, sugar, rum, half-and-half, and cinnamon in blender.
- Cover and blend on high speed until smooth, 30 seconds.
- Slice half the bananas into ungreased 1-quart casserole.
- Dot with butter.
- Spread with half the cheese mixture.
- Slice the remaining bananas into casserole; spread with remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake uncovered in 325ºF oven until hot and bubbly, about 20-25 minutes.
An easy and tasty dessert. The cream cheese went well with the bananas ( I didn't think it would!) I just added more cinnamon. Served with ice cream and chocolate sauce and everyone was a "happy camper." Thank you Miss Annie.
So easy to make and SO delicious! Definitely made our cinco de mayo :)
Served with choice of vanilla or chocolate ice cream, had chocolate myself. Delicious! I served it to eight people, and they got decent, petite servings.