Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A unique twist on an old favourite. Serves 8
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork & beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can no-bean chili
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Drain all vegetables, except chili.
- Mix all ingredients together & bake in a 350F oven for 30 minutes.
A nice twist on baked beans! I took the suggestion of another reviewer and did half barbecue sauce and half catsup. I also added some minced onion. We had this with "Recipe #18902" and it was the perfect accompaniment.
What a great idea for baked beans-I love the chili and corn additions!!! I've made this several times now-it is sooo fast and easy! I make it a bit different each time depending on what I have on hand, like using KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce instead of ketchup, adding chopped onion, bell pepper, jalapenos, or adding canned hominy for a change. Thank you for a great recipe, Kyle!!!
Kyle, this baked bean dish was quite delish!! When I added the corn, I added a (11 ounce) can of Green Giant Mexican Corn, which my daughter liked, and hubby liked that these beans were a bit spicy. As for the canned chili w/o beans, I used Hormel's brand. We all agreed, this dish was very good, and I will be making it often. Thanx for the recipe Kyle.