Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a mexican casserole that is both sweet and spicy. Simple to make.
Make and share this Mexican Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Brown and drain beef.
- Return beef to skillet.
- Add onion and taco seasoning to beef.
- Allow to simmer for a few minutes.
- Pour meat mixture into 9 x 13 pan.
- Layer ingredients in the order listed above - only layer enough to cover the previous layer - for example, you do not need to use the entire jar of salsa.
- Prepare cornbread according to directions on box.
- Immediately pour cornbread over cheeses.
- Bake according to directions on cornbread mix.
- More baking time may be required because cornbread will be thick.
- Serve with chips/salsa and margaritas.