Recipe by mydesigirl
I have yet to make this but I can taste it in my mind and all I can say is yummy!! I'll be making it very soon!
- 6 -8 avocados
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 -2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) can green chili salsa
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- taco chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and mash avocados on a large platter.
- Add onion,tomato,lettuce and chili salsa-mixing well after adding each item.
- Add dash of garlic salt.
- Garnish wih Cheddar cheese over the top.
- Serve with taco chips.
- NOTE- To prevent discoloration,place the avocado seeds in adocado dip until ready to serve -- then remove seeds.