Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I received this recipe from a co-worker many years ago. I absolutely love the artichokes and the cheese combination!
- 1 (10 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) jarHellman's mayonnaise
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- tortilla chips, for dipping
- Chop artichokes.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Bake in a covered container at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips.
I just had this dip this morning. The only thing I did different was I microwaved it for a few minutes. I had it with nacho tortilla chips. Great recipe!