Recipe by Viki Williams
This is an easy and cheap cobbler to make. A favorite with the family and doubles really easy.
Top Review by ivydogbp
I had a really hard time understanding the recipe on what to do each step. I realized after all was made that the sugar part was probably supposed to be a simple syrup in which case I should have boiled it ??? I would like to try again and see if I can make it or ruin it because the flavor was terrific even though it did not look like a great dish to present.
- 10 flour tortillas (regular size)
- 2 (21 ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine water, sugar, flavoring & butter in sauce pan and cook until sugar dissolves.
- oll each tortilla with pie filling inside and lay in casserole pan.
- our sugar mixture on top, followed by cinnamon and soak for 1 hr to overnight in fridge, covered.
- Cook at 350°F for 30-40 minutes covered. Take cover off for last 5 minutes to let them crisp up.